How to submit a Letter to Editor:
If you are not a subscriber to the Napa Valley Register on-line or you want your letter to specifically be posted in other local affiliated newspapers, here are the steps:
- Write your letter on your computer.
- Using your normal e-mail form, address to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the subject line: Letter-to-Editors of Napa Register, St. Helena Star, American Canyon Eagle, and Weekly Calistogan.
- In the body of the e-mail, provide your full name, address, phone number(s) and e-mail address. The editor may contact you to confirm it is your letter.
- Copy/paste your letter into the body of the e-mail, below your contact information.
- SEND the e-mail. Be sure to say thank you!
If you subscribe to the Napa Valley Register on-line and want your letter to go into the NVR, here are the steps:
- Go to the NVR on-line. From the top banner, select the "Opinion" tab.
- From the drop-down menu, select "write us a letter".
- This will take you to the "virtual newsroom".
- Complete the boxes including providing your letter, then "submit".
- The Editor may choose to also run your letter in one or more of the affiliate newspapers such as the St. Helena Star or Weekly Calistogan .
Please also send your letter to the Calistoga Tribune and to the Yountville Sun by separate e-mails. Use the pre-set e-mail form for each newspaper from the list below under "Other Local Papers and Media Sites". Copy/paste your letter and contact information into the e-mail, title it Letter to Editor and send.
1200 Main St, Suite C, St. Helena, CA 94574
Mail: P.O. Box 346, St. Helena, CA 94575
Telephone: (707) 963-2731
Fax: (707) 963-8957
Publisher: Brenda Speth (707) 256-2234 Email: email@example.com